Monday, October 29, 2007

hey, porter

I still need to do a review of the Del McCoury Band's last show at Wolftrap. Without a newspaper deadline to keep, I can't seem to meet any deadlines. Just wanted to make a quick post to say:

RIP Porter Wagoner
Here he is in a youtube clip performing "Run That By Me One More Time" with my hero, Dolly Parton.

Go Sox
Wanted to echo the wishes of my husband and the rest of Red Sox to say Please Sign Lowell. Please Sign Lowell. And to add my wonder: The fans said PLEASE when they yelled this after Sunday night's game. If you've been to any live sporting events recently, you'd be amazed, too!)

I went running today. If you knew ME you'd be amazed. I'm not promising this is going to happen more than once, however. This is what happens to you when your friends pledge to do half marathons. I have made no such pledge; I'm just along for the ride. (Or run, as it were.)

No comments: